You’re Invited to a FREE OSHA
Safety Training Class for
the Spray Foam Industry!
Learn About OSHA Newly Revised Standards
Could your employees be at risk? Could your organization be out of compliance? What changed and what affects your business?
Need more details on exactly what OSHA requires? The Sustainable Workplace Alliance has been awarded a Federal grant to develop and deliver free OSHA training covering important health & safety requirements for the spray foam industry.
These half-day classes begin in June 2011 and end in September 2011. Each attendee will receive a CD-ROM filled with training documents, handouts and PowerPoint that you can take back and train your employees.
|“This new OSHA revision concerned our contractors but we found that the once we knew what OSHA required – pluschanges were easily implementedour contractors are safer now!”
Robert, Maintenance Supervisor – Florida State University
Attend this FREE training class and learn:
- How to quickly discover workplace violations (even if you don’t know you’re looking for)
- What training your employees need and how to painlessly deliver it
- When and what Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) OSHA requires
- Learn how to conduct respirator fit testing for your employees
- OSHA’s most common violations in the SPF industry
- Much, much more. . .
|“I never knew we were in violation of the OSHA standards. Worse, I didn’t knowwe were not protecting our employees as good as we could. This class was an eye-opener. Thank you so much!”Marilyn S, HR Specialist for a General Contractor|
Attend this FREE training session and you’ll receive a CD-ROM with the following:
in both English and Spanish languages and include the following items:
- Fifty page workbook for use at the classes
- 4 PowerPoint presentation’s covering:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE),
- General SPF application safety,
- Hazard Communication
- Pre-work safety inspections designed for formal safety training.
- 4 Training handouts designed for quick employees awareness training
- 4 Employee training quizzes and answer sheets to validate employee’s knowledge.
- Written Hazard Communication template – have a plan immediately
- Written Respiratory Protection template – have a plan immediately
- Six safety posters that can be displayed to provide immediate reminders to your employees.
How can all this be free? What’s the catch?
The Sustainable Workplace Alliance was awarded a Federal Grant to develop and deliver training on OSHA’s new standards. These grant funds pay for your attendance but space is limited, so you must reserve your space now.
Ready To Reserve Your Spot?
To reserve your spot at one of our FREE compliance classes, just click on the link above for the date and location you would like and you will be sent to the registration page.
This material was produced under grant number SH210031060F12 from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.