OSHA Disaster Site Worker 15Hr [Spanish]
Start: May. 25, 2021 - 9:00 AM
End: May. 27, 2021 - 3:00 PM
*Scheduled for the time zone of Puerto Rico, Atlantic Standard Time
This course is designed to provide Disaster Site Workers an awareness of the safety and health hazards they may encounter on the jobsite. Conducted over 3 days.
[Prerequisite: Completion of the 10 or 30 – hour OSHA Construction or General Industry Outreach Training Course since this course does not cover in detail the safety and health hazards that occur on daily basis on a work site. Participants will be asked to provide proof of completion prior approval of enrollment.]
Workers who successfully complete this course will be able to identify hazardous conditions at hazardous waste sites and what proactive steps to take to protect themselves, their coworkers and the community.
Students will also learn the following:
- How to properly don and doff a respirator
- How to properly select protective gear
- How to decontaminate gear and equipment after exposure to a contaminated environment
- Interpret basic features of an incident command system
- Identify incident command staff and disaster site worker roles and responsibilities
- Explain how your job fits into the incident command system
Construction – 29 CFR 1926
1926.95 - 102 – Personal Protection Equipment
1926.103 - Construction Respiratory Protection
Some classes require us to send out materials in advance. Please provide a physical address where you can receive Fedex deliveries.
San Juan, PR 979 - Directions