2016 - 2017 Hazardous Materials Instructor Training
2016-2017 Scheduling will be released August 2016
We are very excited to announce our hazardous materials packaging and transportation classes for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017!
These classes are developed specifically in a “Train-the-Trainer” format and are designed to help you become a trainer per CFR 49 172.704. Whether you’re currently a trainer or hoping to add this responsibility to your arsenal, these classes were designed with you in mind!
We provide you with expert guidance (our trainers are industry leaders) with real-world experience. They are also very accomplished educators who make the complicated regulations easy to understand and they’ll teach you to do the same.
We’ll even provide you with regulation books, handouts, PowerPoint’s quizzes, videos, online training and our most popular online trivia and testing resource – HAZMANIA!™.
Best of all, your tuition to each class is paid for by a Federal grant. Classroom attendance costs you nothing, but you must pre-register by selecting a class below:
Attend 1 or all 3 FREE Training Class and Learn:
- How to understand the DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR).
- Receive the latest 49 CFR-PARTS 100-185
- Attendees will gain Exclusive Access to the Trainers DashboardTM An online resource giving you all the tools to become an expert trainer!
- Proven methods to teach your "Adult Learners" (not always easy!)
- Introduce attendees to the updated 2016 Emergency Response Guidebook
- How to understand roles, responsibilities and authority of each member of the emergency response team
- How to understand site security, control, communications... AND MORE!
- How to effectively teach adult learners
- How to identify creative ideas for student interaction when training
- How to handle difficult personalities in your training class
- To encourage retention of information presented to employees... AND MORE!