No Cost OSHA Training Available!
The Sustainable Workplace Alliance has been awarded a Susan Harwood Capacity Building training grant from the U.S. Department of Labor. Through this grant program we can provide no-cost OSHA health and safety training to organizations in select industries in the southeastern United States and Puerto Rico.
Interested in learning more? Simply call our office at (863) 676-4100 or complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Choose from the following available courses:
- Aerial and Scissor Lift Operator Training
- Silica Dust Awareness Training
- Respiratory Protection (including ﬁt test)
- Ladders & Scaffolding Safety
- Forklift Training and Certiﬁcation
- Fall Protection
- Permit Required Conﬁned Spaces
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Chemical Hazards / Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) 8 Hour Refresher
The Following Courses can be Added to the Courses Above:
- Lockout / Tagout
- Noise Hazards and Hearing Conservation
- First Aid & CPR
- Principles of Ergonomics
- Machine Guarding
Need other training or technical assistance?
We can assist. Just let us know what you need, and we’ll reply back with more details! Simply call our office at (863) 676-4100 or fill out the form below.